Moving along

Well, I'm back at it. I have been consistantly running every other day and by the end of this month I will be running 30 minutes non-stop. Tomorrow I run for 7 minutes and walk for 1 minute and repeat 4 times. I did the same run on Monday and it was very manageable. I feel confident that by the time the Chocolate run comes around, I will be more than ready for a 10km race.

My new Pilates schedule starts next week and I am trying to finalize the schedule. I'm very excited to be gaining new clients while maintaining my current clients. I am getting ready for Saturday. I am advertising my Pilates business at Harvest Barn. I ordered new business cards - not happy with them but since I ordered 500, I guess they will do until I run out. I have my flyers made and ready to promote.

Comments