Newest Challange

I have been very dedicated with my running since my last post. Today I ran for 11 minutes walk for 1 - 3 times. During my last 11 minutes I started to experience stomach cramps again. I knew it wasn't dehydration as I now carry a water bottle - it was my breathing. I stopped for about 15 seconds for the cramping to stop and then started again with a different breathing pattern - I did this twice. I must have gotten it right as the rest of my run (8 minutes remaining) was pain free. My first challenge now is the Wine run. The run is in Beamsville and goes from winery to winery. I doubt that I will have wine along the way - I will save that for later. I will try 10km - its in June so I have about 2 more months to train. If everything goes well, I shouldn't have a problem. Next run is on Saturday 12/1 3times. Lets hope for no cramping. The stretches on the reformer are awsome after my run - stretches the hamstrings beautifully.

Comments